A Comprehensive Listing of all of the Biblical New Testament Commandments.
1. Mat 4:17 Repent
2. Mat 4:19 Follow Yahshua
3. Mat 5:22 Do not be angry with your brother without a cause, neither belittle him.
4. Mat 5:23-24 Do not bring Yah any offerings until you have settled differences with your brethren.
5. Mat 5:25-26 Agree with your adversary quickly.
6. Mat 5:28 If you're married do not lust after another. (Adultery)
7. Mat 5:29-30 If any part of the body offend thee do away with it.
8. Mat 5:32 Do not divorce except for fornication.
9. Mat 5:34-37 Do not swear at all; let your communication be yea or nay.
10.Mat 5:39-40 Resist not evil, if one slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the left as well and if sues you and take away your coat, give him your cloak as well.
11.Mat 5:42 If someone compel you to go a mile, go two. (Do over & beyond what is asked of you)
12.Mat 5:43 Give to anyone that ask, and neither shall you refuse to loan.(Lk 6:30; don't ask for it back)
13. Mat 5:44 Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
14. Mat 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
15. Mat 6:1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men
16. Mat 6:5 Do not pray in the churches nor standing on the street corners, to be seen.
17. Mat 6:6 When thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
18. Mat 6:7 When ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen [do]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
19. Mat 6:8-13 Pray in the manner of "Heavenly Father, which art in heaven…"
20. Mat 6:16 Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
21. Mat 6:17 But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head, and wash thy face.
22. Mat 6:18 Do not appear unto man to fast, do it in secrecy.
23. Mat 6:19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth.
24. Mat 6:20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven.
25. Mat 6:25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on.
26. Mat 6:33 Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
27. Mat 6:34 Take therefore no thought for tomorrow.
28. Mat 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
29. Mat 7:3-5 Do not try to counsel your brethren until you've resolved your own issues.
30. Mat 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
31. Mat 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
32. Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
33. Mat 9:13 Learn what [that] meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice.
34. Mat 9:38 Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.
35. Mat 10:16 Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
36. Mat 10:17 Beware of men
37. Mat 10:19 When men take before the courts for Yahshua's sake; take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.
38. Mat 10:23 When they persecute you for Yahshua's sake in one city, flee ye into another.
39. Mat 10:26 Fear men not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.
40. Mat 10:27 What Yahshua tell you in darkness, [that] speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, [that] preach ye upon the housetops.
41. Mat 10:28 Fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell; (fear God)
42. Mat 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
43. Mat 10:37 Do not love anyone more than Yahshua.
44. Mat 10:38 Take up your cross and follow Him.
45. Mat 10:39 Lose your life that you may find it.
46. Mat 10:40-42 Receive ye Yahshua's disciples & prophets and help them.
47. Mat 11:28 Go to Yahshua if you labor and are heavy burden, and desire rest.
48. Mat 11:29 Take Yahshua's yoke upon yourselves.
49. Mat 12:31 Do not blasphemy the Holy Spirit.
50. Mat 13:18 Understand ye therefore the parable of the sower and the seed.
51. Mat 15:14 Leave the blind leaders of the blind alone.
52. Mat 16:6 Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.
53. Mat 16:12 Beware of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.
54. Mat 18:3 Be converted, and become as little children, to enter into the kingdom of heaven.
55. Mat 18:15 If thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
56. Mat 18:16 If your brother will not hear you take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
57. Mat 18:17 If he shall neglect to hear them, tell [it] unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.
58. Mat 18:22 Forgive your brethren 490 times.
59. Mat 19:12 If one is able to be abstinent for Kingdom of El, then do so.
60. Mat 19:21 Sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come [and] follow me, in order for you to be perfect.
61. Mat 20:6-8 Serve one another.
62. Mat 23:2-3 Do what the scribes and Pharisees say, but not as they do.
63. Mat 23:8 Be not ye called Rabbi.
64. Mat 23:9 And call no [man] your father upon the earth.
65. Mat 23:10 Neither be ye called masters.
66. Mat 23:12 Do not exalt yourselves but do humble yourselves.
67. Mat 24:4 Take heed that no man deceive you.
68. Mat 24:6 When ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled.
69. Mat 24:15 Understand the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place.
70. Mat 24:16-18 When you see the "abomination of desolation" and you are in Judaea flee into the mountains, do not waste anytime packing or anything else.
71. Mat 24:20 Pray that the "abomination of desolation" doesn't happen in the winter.
72. Mat 24:23 If after you see the "abomination of desolation" someone says Yahshua is here or there, believe him not.
73. Mat 24:32 Learn a parable of the fig tree.
74. Mat 24:44 Therefore be ye also ready, for the return of Yahshua.
75. Mat 25:13 After you see the "abomination of desolation" watch for the return of Yahshua, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
76. Mat 28:19 Go and teach all nations, and baptize them in the name of Yahshua.
77. Mat 28:20 Teach the nations the commandments of Yahshua: and, He'll be with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
78. Mar 9:39 Forbid not anyone who does a miracle in the name of Yahshua.
79. Mar 9:42 Do not offend the little ones of the faith.
80. Mar 9:50 Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.
81. Mar 10:15 Receive the kingdom of God as a little child.
82. Mar 11:22 Have faith in God.
83. Mar 11:25 When ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
84. Mar 12:38 Beware of the scribes, which love to go in long clothing, and [love] salutations in the marketplaces.
85. Mar 12:39 Beware of the chief seats in the synagogues, and the uppermost rooms at feasts:
86. Mar 13:23 Take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things concerning the end.
87. Mar 13:33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: lest ye enter into temptation, concerning the return of Yahshua in the end times.
88. Luk 6:22-3 Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: when they persecute you and separate from you for Yahshua's name sake for, behold, your reward [is] great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.
89. Luk 8:18 Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have.
90. Luk 11:35 Take heed that the light which is in thee be not darkness.
91. Luk 12:15 Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.
92. Luk 12:35 Let your loins be girded about, and [your] lights burning;
93. Luk 12:36 Make yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately
94. Luk 12:58 When thou goest with thine adversary to the magistrate, [as thou art] in the way, give diligence that thou mayest be delivered from him; lest he hale thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and the officer cast thee into prison.
95. Luk 22:36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take [it], and likewise [his] scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
96. Joh 2:16 Make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.
97.Joh 3:3-7 Be born again: born from above, regenerated/renewed.
98.Joh 4:35 Say not the harvest time is coming, for the harvest time is now.
99. Joh 6:27 Labour for the meat which endureth unto everlasting life.
100. Joh 6:53 Eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, or ye will have no life in you.
101. Joh 13:14 Wash one another's feet.
102. Joh 13:34,15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
103. Joh 15:4 Abide in Yahshua, so He'll abide in you.
104. Joh 15:9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
105.Mat 11:15 Learn the mean of verses (Mat 11:7-14); who hath ears to hear let them hear.
106.Mat 13:9 Learn the meaning of the parable of the Sower & the seed (Mat 13:3-8); who hath ears to hear let him hear.
107.Mat 13:43 Learn the meaning of the parable of the wheat & the tares (Mat 13:24-30); who hath ears to hear let them hear.
108. Mar 7:16 Learn the meaning of (Mar 7:15) who hath ears to hear let them hear.
109. Luke 14:35 Learn the meaning of (Lk 14:28-34) who hath ears to hear let them hear.
110. Rev 2:11 Learn what the Spirit saith unto the churches. Who hath ear to hear let them hear.